Share and Enjoy !


It may cause allergic reactions in those who are sensitive to sulphites, including respiratory reactions in asthmatics and anaphylaxis and other allergic reactions in sensitive individuals.

Disclaimer The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information. Foodnet India encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Replies, if any, from the brand, will be published here ‘As is’

Leave a Reply