- 1 chicken (1 kg) – cut into pieces and pierced
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 cup hung yogurt
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (powdered)
- Oil to brush the chicken
- Lemon wedges and onion rings for garnish
All the ingredients in this recipe are keto friendly, except for the hung yoghurt.
Simply replace yoghurt with keto Dahi/keto yoghurt or hung keto Dahi if you prefer!
Click here to know how to make keto dahi/keto yoghurt.
How to Make Microwave Tandoori Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken in the garlic, ginger, yogurt, salt, garam masala, dhania powder, black pepper and the cream for 2-3 hours or more.
- Place a saucer in a dish and arrange the chicken over it in a circle.
- Cover and cook at Hi for 5 minutes, turning once, Cover and cook on Hi for another 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook at Hi for 2 minutes.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes before serving with onion rings and lemon wedges on the side.
How to Make Keto Microwave Tandoori Chicken:
No changes at all to the cooking method! Make it as described by the chef and enjoy!
Click here to know how to make kefir.